Lakeshore High School
5771 Cleveland Avenue
Stevensville, MI 49127
Principal: Michael Mulligan email@example.com
Asst. Principal: Joan Abel firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Greg Younger email@example.com
Mon., Tues., Thurs. and Fri. School starts 7:40 A.M. Dismissal 2:35 P.M. Breakfast 7:10 A.M.
Late Start Wednesday School starts 8:20 A.M. Dismissal 2:35 P.M. Breakfast 7:50 A.M.
Half Day Dismissal
Dismissal: 10:50 A.M.
ACT Test Dates 2014
April 12th, June 14th
SAT Test Dates 2014
May 3rd, June 7th
Lakeshore High School
Daily Schedule by the Hour
Ever wondered what your student's day really looks like? Here is a detailed daily schedule for you to view.
Changes to our School Calendar
*Friday, April 18, 2014 which was not a school day for students, will now become a regular school day for all students.
*Thursday, June 5, 2014, which was originally scheduled as a half-day for students, will now become a full day.
*Friday, June 6, 2014, which was not a day of school for students, will now become a half-day for students and will be the last day of school.
AFTER PROM - A GREAT EVENT
After Prom is open to every Lakeshore Junior and Senior and their guest regardless whether they go to Prom or not. There are games, activities, prizes and food.
We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize AfterProm volunteering. Please sign up for Lakeshore After-Prom!
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/6jrumW
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Please fill out and return this VOLUNTEER CONSENT FORM to the Lakeshore High School office:
After Prom Questions?
Many volunteers are needed to help with this fun event. If you would like to help or would like to learn more about After Prom, please contact Tracy Olsen firstname.lastname@example.org or 449-2988 or Julia Pechtel email@example.com or 556-1654.
2014 GRADUATION INFORMATION
1. Graduation Announcement Distribution – April 10, 2014 during lunches in the Student Lounge.
2. Caps & Gown Distribution – May 1, 2014 during lunches in the Student Lounge.
3. Honors Night – Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in the Auditorium.
4. Last Day of Classes for Seniors - Thursday, May 22, 2014.
5. Senior Exams – Friday, May 23rd and Tuesday May 27th from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
6. Graduation Rehearsal – Wednesday, May 28, 2014, 9:00 a.m. in the Auditorium.
7. Senior Cookout – Wednesday, May 28, 2014 11:00a.m. in the Student Lounge.
8. Senior Dinner Dance/Cruise – May 28, 2014 – Buses will be departing at 4:30 p.m. You are expected to dress according to LHS dress code. This is a semi-formal dance. Girls-Dresses/Slacks and Top; Boys-Slacks/Collar Shirt. Note: Dress in layers, it may be cold on Lake Michigan. Misbehavior on this cruise may cause you to lose the privilege of walking at graduation.
9. Graduation – Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. You will need to be in the auditorium at 2:15 p.m. sharp.
10. Fines – You are responsible to pay any fines which you have outstanding at Lakeshore High School. The list of those who owe fines will be read at graduation rehearsal. Fines must be taken care of prior to receiving your diploma.