Kindergarten-12 Grade Student Enrollment Information
School of Choice:
- If you live outside our district boundaries, you will have to be accepted under School of Choice, the window is May 2-31 for the 22-23 school year. Please do not complete the enrollment forms until you have been notified of acceptance.
Student Enrollment Instructions & Forms:
- The required documentation is on the front page of the fillable enrollment form. Please use check boxes to make sure you have all the required documentation prior to submitting it.
- Enrollment forms are fillable PDF for grades Kdg-12. Please fill it out, save as a PDF and email it to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting documents should also be scanned and emailed to the same address. Please send PDF enrollment form and all documents in ONE email. Enrollments are not considered complete until ALL documents are received. (Alternate delivery method--drop box outside our Central Admin Office is checked daily)
Enrollment Forms: (See submission instructions in the paragraph above)
Step 1: Student Intake Questionnaire (Google Form) ONE ENTRY PER STUDENT
Step 2: Student Enrollment Form K-12 (Make sure all necessary check boxes, student, guardian/parent signatures are complete before submitting enrollment)
Step 3: Kindergarten Health Appraisal Form (REQUIRED: Schedule an appointment with your family practitioner to have this completed)
Step 4: Kindergarten Hearing and Vision Form (REQUIRED: Schedule an appointment following the instructions on the attached form)
Step 5: Kindergarten Waiver (If turning 5 between Sept 1-Dec 1 of the school enrollment year)
Step 6: Email all required documentation to email@example.com in one email.
Additional required documentation:
- Current IEP if applicable
Please contact the enrollment team at 269-428-1400 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to complete a printed packet instead of the electronic version.